Structura provides a great opportunity for massage therapists who want to further their knowledge and skills in the industry, as well as help people in our communities get out of pain and discomfort. We train each of our therapists in the Rolf Method of Structural Integration in-house, so that we can give them the chance to receive in-depth training from our experienced owners, Jason and Nancy Prince.
If you are interested in this unique career opportunity, please review the following credentials and contact us to inquire about open job positions at our locations.
- Must be willing to train in the Rolf Method of Structural Integration.
- Therapist must be positive, motivated, self-driven, ethical, honest, reliable, confident, and have a teachable attitude.
- Perform Structura proprietary therapies according to expectations.
- Create treatment plans as trained and document progress through SOAP notes
- Maintain impeccable clinic cleanliness, safety, and organizational standards.
- Maintain highest personal training levels, standards, customer service, and therapy quality.
- Report levels of inventory and supplies.
- Participate in promotional events and support marketing.
- Engage in retention practices and follow-up with clientele
- Seek for ways to improve client interactions and outcomes.
We would like our candidates to have at least a year of experience, and/or graduated from an accredited basic massage training program, with a minimum of 500 hours of education.Contact us about potential job openings